What Is a Starving Artist?
* Someone who’s always worried about money and making ends meet.
* Someone who never has enough time to make their creative work because they’re too busy working jobs they don’t like.
* Someone who constantly settles for less.
* Someone who finds regular 9 to 5 jobs to be soul-crushing.
* Someone who believes money and creativity don’t mix.
* Someone whose friends constantly wonder why such a talented person could be so broke.
* Someone whose high level of formal and/or informal education does not match their measly income.
* Some who’s probably tired.
View original post 1,612 more words